This policy governs the use of this site and related services. If you are looking for what data is shared and collected through use of the Meerkat 2 product, please consult the Product Data Privacy documentation article.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance and understanding of the Policy. The Policy applies to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. The Policy applies solely to information collected by the Service; contains the following information:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the use of the Service, how it is used and how it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data by the Service.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected by the Service.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, or fill out a form. The exact information collected depends on the form (all information collected will be clearly indicated on all applicable forms) and may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name;
- Your mailing address;
- Your e-mail address.
- The Service may be accessed and used anonymously. Premium content (if any) will require an account to access and consume content from the Service.
Identifying information is not collected without your consent or knowledge while using the Service.
We do not directly collect any payment details from you. We use Stripe to process payments, all payment information is sent directly to their servers and never touches our server.
We will appear on transactions as Stillat, LLC for first-party payments. Third-party services, such as the Statamic Marketplace may have their own billing descriptor.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
If you have any questions about these Terms, you may contact us the following ways:Stillat, LLC
PO Box 313
31 1st Ave NE
Mayville, ND 58257-9998