Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Service.
The Service has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Service shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
The Service hosts and provides provides access to various forms of content. This content may be accessed and consumed provided that the following conditions are met:
- You may not, or enable a third-party, to make the content available in whole, or in part, on other sites or services;
- You may not, or enable a third-party to duplicate the content in whole, or in part, on other sites or services;
- You may not, or enable a third-party to extract content for inclusion on other sites or services;
- You may not, or enable a third-party to copy any assets, or accompanying assets from the site and make them available on other sites or services;
- You may not, or enable a third-party to directly link to image, audio, or video assets on the site;
- You may create links to individual pages on the site (including articles, video posts, image posts and audio posts) provided the link targets the page the content is provided on (refer to previous restrictions on linking directly to image, audio, or video assets);
- You may share links to individual pages on the site on social networks (including articles, video posts, image posts and audio posts) provided the link targets the page the content is provided on (refer to previous restrictions on linking directly to image, audio, or video assets);
- You may utilize the meta data (any data provided within
<meta />HTML tags) to extract content for inclusion on other sites or services.
In no event, and under no circumstances, shall the Service, its partners, its affiliates, or its suppliers, be liable for any damages; including, without limitation, damages for loss of data, loss of profit, or due to business interruption arising out of the use or inability to access, use, retrieve materials from, or interact in any with the Service even if the Service, or any associated party, has been notified in any way of the possibility of such damage.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages; these limitations may not apply to you.
The Service makes available content and materials that could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. The Service may make changes to all offered materials, at any time and at it's sole discretion and without notice.
The Service, and it's content, is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Further, the Service does not warrant that the Service, it's content, or any related service will always be available.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States, without regard to its conflict or law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 7 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, you may contact us the following ways:Stillat, LLC
PO Box 313
31 1st Ave NE
Mayville, ND 58257-9998